Puppy Deposit Receipt Forms are an important form to provide for breeders and professional breeders when selling your puppy. All breeders ask for a deposit when securing a puppy purchase to a customer, for which you should give a receipt.
Why not provide a professional deposit receipt outlining the all important terms of the deposit taken.
On purchase of this product you will receive qty x 10 Puppy Deposit Receipts printed on Quality Paper 110GSM.
Deposit receipts should form the contractual agreement between the breeder and buyer.
Don't forget the essential paperwork - the contract!
What is a Puppy Deposit Receipt?
Our Puppy Deposit Receipt document includes the following information:
- Details of the puppy including its name, breed, sex, and color.
- Breeder/Seller Details including name, address, tel/mob and email.
- Buyer Details including name, address, tel/mob and email.
- Price Of Puppy
- Deposit Amount Paid
- Balance Remaining
- Date Of Collection
- Breeder Signature including printed name and date
- Buyers Signature including printed name and date
Terms & Conditions Information include:
- This deposit placed on the named puppy above will reserve the named puppy until the date of collection.
- The remaining balance is due in full on the day of collection of this puppy
- This deposit is non-refundable if the named buyer changes their mind on this agreement.
- If the balance remaining is not paid within _____ days from date of collection , the seller may offer the named Puppy to another buyer without any further obligation to the named buyer placing this deposit.
The contract should be signed and dated by yourself and your puppy buyer.
This is an important document. Ensure you have all your pedigree forms ready for your customer to take home with them.
These forms can also be used for all deposit sales of rabbits, guinea pigs, cats and more...
Puppy Forms Deposit Receipts (x10)
- Brand: Pedigree Forms
- Product Code: deposit-receipt
- Availability: In Stock
Pedigree Certificate Price: £4.80
- Ex VAT: £4.00